Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Room wishlist

I just moved into a new flat and my room is just about all set. I'm still finding a place for some of my things, and I sure have accumulated a lot of stuff over the three years I've been living away from home. I'm loving my new space and I'm excited. It feels like I'm starting a new chapter of my life here in Spain just by moving into this new place. I have a short wishlist of a few things that would be amazing to have in my room, or any room at that!






First on my list is a chair because my desk desperately needs one. I've always wanted a Louis ghost chair designed by Philippe Starck. It's the Louis ghost's 10th anniversary and there are some amazing photos of the Louis ghost around the world on the Kartell website.




Fifi Lapin is my most favorite bunny fashion blogger. This is a GiclĂ©e print of an original Fifi Lapin artwork called "Fashion must go on", which unfortunately has already sold out before I can even attempt to buy one.



Lastly, a set of heavenly diptyque candles 


No comments:

Post a Comment