Thursday, September 5, 2013

High impact sunnies and kiddies

I used to work part-time as a preschool English teacher here in Spain. Not exactly what I studied in college but hey, the pay was good and I had to make rent. I actually enjoyed making goofy little crafts with oftentimes hilarious little 4-year-olds. They're so friggin' cute; they are my absolute weakness. So you can just imagine how little kids mixed with fashion would hit the spot for me. New Zealand born ultra cool designer Karen Walker used actual preschool kids in her latest campaign for her eyewear collection and I am just dying of cuteness!






Awesome eyewear and insanely adorable kids. I love how they even interviewed them. See the whole campaign and find out what these tiny tots did in preschool last week here

Mirrored lenses like the ones in the Karen Walker collection are super hot right now, as well as round and cat eye frames. Here are some other sunnies that I've been checking out recently.



I tried a pair of oversized Céline sunglasses in a shop recently and I couldn't take them off. They were pure LOVE.




Illesteva Leonard II

Cutler and Gross  0261 Crystal

House of Holland Cagefighters



No comments:

Post a Comment