Monday, September 16, 2013

NYFW bag-watching

If there's one thing I love to do to pass time on a lazy Saturday or Sunday afternoon downtown, it's people-watching. Sitting in a café is so much fun when there are people passing by and if you have a friend to talk about them with. In my case, I usually observe what they're wearing. An amazing place to do this guilty pleasure of an activity is fashionable Paris where cafés have their outdoor seating already strategically positioned for people-watching: facing the streets. My affinity for this pastime is probably where my obsession for street style blogs stems from. After poring over the New York fashion week street style shots, I decided to make a little compilation of my most spotted bags. And the winners are...

Proenza Schouler's PS11, although the PS1 remains to be popular as well.






The Chanel 2.55 is obviously a classic and was still a common sight, but this Boy's been catching my eye more:





3.1 Phillip Lim's Pashli tote. I really adore this one, especially the smaller version:




Celine's mini Luggage, worn below by the gorgeous Chiara Ferragni. It's gotta be the super kawaii mini one:




Now, let's talk eye-catching clutches. First up, metallic sightings:




Then we have this pink fur one:





And the chic way to carry your bag? Street style star Miraslova Duma shows us how to do it.



Photos via vogue.es and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment