Thursday, September 26, 2013

Makeup love

I'm not a makeup hoarder and I actually make the products I buy go a long way. I stick to a couple of items for a beauty product (I usually have an everyday kind and a more special, going-out one) and wait for something to run out before buying another one. I do know a lot of ladies who love collecting beauty products and I can totally understand them. Who can resist all that cute packaging and all those colors?? I'm just more of a "less is more" kind of girl, in my makeup bag as well as on my face. I've been eyeing a few replacements though, and ones with some of my favorite fashion designers' names on them.




This collaboration between Lancome and Lanvin's Alber Elbaz was launched a few months ago. I have stuck to other mascara brands before but when I actually tried Lancome Doll Eyes, I was sold. I actually looked like I had false lashes on but not in a scary way. This one is on my shopping list for sure. 



Another one on my list is a makeup palette from Marc Jacobs Beauty, which debuted just a couple of months ago through Sephora. I've been really excited about this but unfortunately, it's not available in Spain yet.




via Sephora 

I don't usually use a lot of eye makeup. I stick to neutral colors most of the time but Marc Jacobs has 7-pan eye palettes with some blues and purples in the mix that I really like. When I do buy color palettes, I like getting a bunch of colors in one so I definitely have my eyes on these ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment