Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wonder mama, wonder nails!


























Happy Mother's Day to my very own WONDER MAMA. I love you so much mom! 
I recently got this Sephora catalog in the mail with their funky Mother's day campaign where I discovered this nail polish brand that is blowing my mind. Ciaté is a London-based brand with products like velvet, foil, and caviar manicure kits, how freaking cool is that? I love me some nail polish and I have a growing collection of colors that I've actually been neglecting. I like doing my nails myself but I haven't been bothering since I've been working 6 days a week and going to school at night and just squeezing in my social life, studying and sleep in the very little time I have in between. My poor nails! I remember admiring my mom's long womanly nails as a little kid. I'm sure she'd love a luscious velvet manicure and I'm just dying to play with one of those caviar manicure kits myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment