Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween costume ideas

Halloween is upon us once again. Time FLIES. It feels like it wasn't too long ago when I was having so much fun in last year's Halloween costume (Lady Gaga circa 2007) which was super last minute. I found everything in my closet except for the 2 blonde wigs I stuck together. It turned out quite well for a last minute costume, if I do say so myself. This year no doubt it's gonna have to be a lazy girl costume once again. Been looking at some ideas.








Mean girls. Obvs. Basic, I know, but this Regina George one with the cut out tank top would be really easy and pretty funny. 


This fancy pinterest-worthy DIY mermaid costume by Lauren Conrad is so pretty, but I obviously  don't have time for such intricacies.

Or maybe a hispter Ariel costume. If I can manage to get my hands on a long red wig, this would be awesome.

There's this handy Huffpost article  for dressing up as your favorite fashion personality. 

Katy Perry once did Jane Lane from Daria. I might just actually have all the stuff for a decent Daria costume. Time to dig around my closet :)



No comments:

Post a Comment