Saturday, October 4, 2014

Coatinspo

It's all about furry and fuzzy coats this winter, they're just everywhere but I'm actually craving for a big, bad-ass slouchy coat, all long and lovely. Let's get some street style inspo and look at some high street options, shall we?

Photo from Camille over the rainbow. I was in Berlin last winter and I saw some cool kids in the streets with this whole look. I was totally digging it so I bought a beanie and wore it right then and there. lol

Look at that, you can get the exact same look at ASOS:



Or a midi, more tailored one:

A big buttery camel boyfriend coat paired with black is lovvvve.



How about some pink? Camille again from Camille over the rainbow. I swear this woman can do no wrong.


Some pops of color:
 
Urban Outfitters                                                Topshop


But obviously it's all about the blanket coat this season as seen on Olivia here with her personalised one from Burberry.

Zara 
 Topshop
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment