Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Barbiemania

First of all, let me just rave about Jeremy Scott's Barbie-inspired collection for Moschino, because obviously, I love Barbie and it was really fun. I remember I used to have a slogan tee that said "I wanna be just like Barbie." on the front and "That bitch has everything" on the back. lolz.





Speaking of Barbie, can you believe Net-a-porter sold nearly $200,000 worth of the Karl Lagerfeld Barbie in one morning??? That is pure CRAY. There are some serious Barbie fanatics out there, and I suppose Lagerfeld fanatics as well.




I remember when this collaboration came out:


Of course, I didn't get my hands on any of it because it was sold out in like, 2 seconds. Although right now MAC actually has an interesting kit that looks just as Barbielicious, it's called Look in a Box, and it's all about pink.



LA-based streetwear brand Wildfox also did a Barbie-themed resort collection that came out last month, which I'm guessing is all sold out now. I'm dying over their lookbook and those round pink sunnies.







More things pink, and this time furry:

OBsessed with fur clutches, hot pink on the left from House of Holland and light pink from Topshop(iWant but seems to be sold out too.. argh)


This Moschino vanity mirror iphone 5 case is definitely on my wish list as well ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment