Sunday, June 29, 2014

Modern Brides

My girl crush Olivia Palermo got married and the good news is, she does not look like a cake; my biggest fear in a wedding dress. Instead, she looks so effortlessly classy and sophisticated. It's kind of hard not to hate her sometimes, her life seems so perfect and pretty all the time. Don't you just want her life and her designer clothes? Not to mention her super hot hubby.



I am such a big fan of the whole wedding outfit. It's not even one dress, it's a sweater paired with a tulle skirt by Carolina Herrera, and blue Manolo Blahniks. Totally unconventional and just so chic and natural.


If I do get married in the future, I wouldn't mind wearing a short dress either just like Keira Knightley's tulle Rodarte dress on her wedding day. I read that it's actually a dress that she had worn before. I say, so what?! think it's cool that she didn't care about that. It's pretty and she looks really happy in it. Obviously, wearing flats wouldn't be so bad either if you're gonna be partying all night to celebrate. It's such a no-fuss wedding look but still very romantic.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment