Sunday, August 18, 2013

Awesome in Acrylic

Accessories are my happy pills, they just flat out make me happy. A lot of accessories I have completely change my mood the moment I put them on. I can spend hours just looking at accessories in shops whereas for clothes, I usually know exactly what I want and what to look for. What excites me the most is edgy and out of this world jewelry like what you're about to feast your eyes on. These are some handmade sculptural acrylic necklaces straight from the Sarah Angold Studio in East London.





I can imagine wearing one of these futuristic pieces of art around my neck and feeling like an intergalactic starship warrior princess of some sort. These luxe laser cut beauties are available at Sarah Angold's online shop, luisaviaroma and other stockists worldwide for around £1000 a pop. If you don't have that kind of accessory budget though, don't start crying just yet. A recent collaboration with Topshop brings the brand's designs to a more affordable price range. Sarah Angold for Freedom at Topshop is a limited-edition diffusion range that could definitely satisfy my Sarah Angold retailgasmic urges. Each piece is under £70 and is still handmade by Sarah Angold and her team in their studio complete with an identity number. 





No comments:

Post a Comment